Help/requests

• Hello, I have some things I would like to have. Perhaps they are available already and I am unaware of it.

1. 0_1524152201863_hand2noteqs.png

I would like these tabs on my Results tab and the Positions tab. How do I do this?

1. In results and sessions is there a way of removing $results. I would like to only view my results in bb's.

2. Is there a way of refreshing the sessions tab? It does not update automatically when open.

3. 0_1524152320344_q2forh2n.jpg

When I am playing I would like to quickly check a player's hands. More important than the bet sizes I prefer to know his position in the hand, did he limp, raise, call or 3b/4b/5b. Did he win.
    Is this possible?

1. 0_1524152410631_h2nq3.jpg

All my players show as a fish. I have tried editing this table in various ways with various huds.
    How do I cnfigure this table so that players show as regs in their huds?

Thank you!

• I usually hover over the VPIP/PFR matrix to find hands

0_1524169677200_upload-ffcc10c0-646b-45cf-8261-90992387c8f0

I've changed the color scheme so that ROYGBIV (like a rainbow) where red is EP, Orange is MP and so forth. With practice you can read it pretty easily (i.e. C1 = limp, R2.7 = raise limper etc)

Its quite handy to work out if a player is a fish without a lot of hands as long as youve seen 1/2 hands at showdown

• My hud doesn't have that. Perhaps because I play on stars?

• SOTS said:

My hud doesn't have that. Perhaps because I play on stars?

That's right, it's forbidden to use diagrams on PokerStars.

GT-HUD for Hand2Note
    https://progt-pack.com
    alt text
    DYNAMIC HUD (video-preview)
    New Simple HUD (video-preview)
    POPUPs GT-HUD (video-preview)
    SpinFire HUD (video-preview)
    MTT-SNG Pack (video-preview)
    Shaolin HUD for PM
    Available test period for SpinFire HUD/Shaolin HUD
    Contact us:
    E-mail: support@progt-pack.com

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.