Critical Error - System.OutOfMemoryException

• Hi, every time I open reports I get the below error, was working fine until a random crash midsession. Stacktrace below:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.
    at System.Collections.Generic.List1.set_Capacity(Int32 value) at System.Collections.Generic.List1.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable1 collection)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataModel.PostflopDiagramDataMemoryLight.AddData(PostflopDiagramDataMemoryLight data)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataModel.StatData.AddData(StatData statData)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataModel.GameTypeStatData.AddData(GameTypeStatData gameTypeStatData)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataModel.PlayerStatisticsData.AddData(PlayerStatisticsData psd, Boolean ignoreReportData)
    at Hand2NoteCore.Database.AliasHelper.GetPlayersPsd(List1 players) at Hand2NoteCore.Database.AliasHelper.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<GetPlayersPsdAsync>b__0() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Hand2NoteCore.Database.AliasHelper.<GetPlayersPsdAsync>d__0.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.ReportsWindowViewModel.<OnSelectedPlayersChanged>d__53.MoveNext()
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

• I've cleared stats and then reimported all of the hands from the folder and now it loads correctly.

• Hi, I literally have to clear stats and reimport hands on a daily basis. If i've refreshed a report like 10 times it just crashes and does this. Any way to stop this happening?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.