Fullring MTT Hud

• Hi,

I am creating my MTT positional Hud atm and have some general questions. First I like to filter the HUD after various stacksizes, so H2N shows me only hands from villain f.e. 25-40BB if he is in between this range and for another villain between 40-60BB etc.

I am also unsure about the position in Full ring. HM2 did accumulate the first three positions as EP and the two after as MP in a 9max game. Can you tell me how H2N is counting positions 8max & 9max?

At least I have a more general question. For a lot of stats are more then one choice available (mostly under Preflop & H2N Official). So f.e. Openraise EP/MP etc, but the stats under H2N Official usually dont show me results and only the stats under preflop (which seem to be more limited). Is there any reason for this?

Greets,
    Rob

• Push

Fullring positions are clear now, but still unsure about stacksize and why the h2n officials stats didnt show results in my hud?

• Global Moderator

llikebigbets said:

Hi,

I am creating my MTT positional Hud atm and have some general questions. First I like to filter the HUD after various stacksizes, so H2N shows me only hands from villain f.e. 25-40BB if he is in between this range and for another villain between 40-60BB etc.

If you want to display stats according to betsizings or stacksizes, firstly you need to create the stats with the necessary filters:

alt text

Then you can use these stats as filters in the HUD Editor:

alt text

• Global Moderator

llikebigbets said:

why the h2n officials stats didnt show results in my hud?

If you have bought the package you should be able to see your approved license in Configurator -> Other Options - > LICENSE:

alt text

• Thanks for the reply.

I have 2 more questions about it. So if I want lets say 6 stackfilters for the same stats (Openraise/3Bet/F23Bet etc) I have to create each of them 6 times? And also put them all in one giant table and make them show or not regarding stacksize? I am asking, because its a lot of work in the first place and also I want to be sure hud & popups will still work smoothly with so much stats? I am planning to put in much more then the basic stats (f.e. Openraisesizing, Cbet on Flopstructure etc) and each of them have to be created 6times.

The "H2N Official" is a seperate package, which I can buy on top of the licence? (I'm still using trial version)

• I have one more :-D Regarding this option:

"Eff stack on first action among vpiped players

The maximum stack size among left players who did any action in hand except fold at the moment of first player's action but not bigger than player's stack size"

Just to be sure I understand it right. Lets say UTG 30BB openraise and "player" is on BU with 80BB and Blinds are both 15BB every other player folded so far. Then eff. stacksize is 30BB, because blinds didnt vpiped so far?

And lets say same scenario and CO with 25BB coldcallt UTGs openraise then eff. stacksize will be 25bb?

• Global Moderator

llikebigbets said:

Lets say UTG 30BB openraise and "player" is on BU with 80BB and Blinds are both 15BB every other player folded so far. Then eff. stacksize is 30BB, because blinds didnt vpiped so far?

And lets say same scenario and CO with 25BB coldcallt UTGs openraise then eff. stacksize will be 25bb?

Yes.

• Global Moderator

llikebigbets said:

So if I want lets say 6 stackfilters for the same stats (Openraise/3Bet/F23Bet etc) I have to create each of them 6 times?

Yes

• Global Moderator

llikebigbets said:

The "H2N Official" is a seperate package

Yes.

Please note that Hand2Note Official Cash package was designed especially for 6-max cash players.

You can find many other ready-made commercials HUDs (for different kind of poker games) from third-party developers on our website:

Profiles Shop

• Hello! For example, you can contact us)

GT-HUD for Hand2Note
    https://progt-pack.com
    alt text
    DYNAMIC HUD (video-preview)
    New Simple HUD (video-preview)
    POPUPs GT-HUD (video-preview)
    SpinFire HUD (video-preview)
    MTT-SNG Pack (video-preview)
    Shaolin HUD for PM
    Available test period for SpinFire HUD/Shaolin HUD
    Contact us:
    E-mail: support@progt-pack.com

• Thanks for the answers.

@gt-hud I will first try it on my own;)

• Is there any explanation how I can add tabs in my hud? I tried it but it doesn work and couldnt find any info/thread on that

0_1525375039510_Tabs.JPG

• already found it. Had to add a tab in the workingspace and put tables in it

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.