Exploring population tendencies in Range Research

• Hey a little lost when it comes to range research, but Im trying to explore population tendencies on different boards etc and was wondering about how to go about this.

Is it possible to filter for specific actions like a min raise and call, and then display all the hands on a specific texture so that I can look through them individually?

0_1525283599924_upload-0068821f-788c-4c0b-acdc-554d585e1d2c

Ive got a few alias created and Id like to explore their tendencies once I filter for different lines and textures, PT4 is great for this but doesnt allow the creation of multiple aliases and is frankly slower, but hoping I can manage this in range research.

• This is what shows up in the results.

0_1525299198476_upload-6c9b8c34-b26e-44c5-97bc-b128f8d3d99c

• Global Moderator

Please note that Hero's statistics excluded from Range Research reports automatically.
    You can build report for an alias in Range research, but you can't use aliases for Hero's accounts at the moment.

• keepcalm said:

Please note that Hero's statistics excluded from Range Research reports automatically.
    You can build report for an alias in Range research, but you can't use aliases for Hero's accounts at the moment.

Hero wasnt included in the alias, and tried it with other aliases not including Hero, but still coming up blank.

I must be doing something wrong because this is the point of range research right? Is there any decent tutorials in English? There wasnt the last time I tried.

• Global Moderator

Thank you for the information.

We have reproduced the problem and forward the issue to our development team.

We will fix it in the next updates.

Ref#954

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.