Range Research: Large Sample Does Not Save to Database.

• I have run some Range Research as experiments on databases of between 3.3 million and 4.5 million hands with success.

However, when trying to run range research on a 53 million hand database (over the same statistics/popup), the statistics complete in around 15 minutes, but then it grinds away forever (literally) on the step "Saving results into database..."

Yesterday, I left it running for 18 hours, and today it is doing the same thing. When I exit and restart, the Range Research is not saved.

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Reproduce the problem.

3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.

4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.