h2n doesnt recognise straddled games after update

• I just updated to 3.2.2.10. Before the update, when I go to reports -> results, the game type row would differentiate between for example NL1000 straddled games and regular NL1000, as it should, because obviously these are completely different stakes. But now after the update it just looks like this: NL1000 9max, NL1000 8max, NL1000 hu, NL400 9max, NL400 8max, NL400 hu.
    Did you change that by purpose. It's just terrible imho. In fact, I was already bothered before that you don't differentiate between different antes. That's not a bug though, should probably rather go into the feature suggestions part of the forum. But 5/10 with 2 ante is also a completely different game than 5/10 with 5 ante and it would be very useful if those were separated in reports.

• Global Moderator

Please try to proceed with the clean reinstallation:

1. Check that you have installed all latest updates for Windows

2. If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

1. Uninstall Hand2Note.

2. After the uninstallation has finished please delete all files from the install directory (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note).

3. Install the latest version of Hand2Note for PokerMaster: https://h2n.blob.core.windows.net/shared/Installers/3.2.2.10/Hand2NoteInstaller.exe

4. Register your license key in Configuration->Other Options->License

5. Rebuild your statistics.

Then, run Hand2Note in the default configuration and check whether the issue persists.

• did that, didn't work though.

Afterwards I uninstalled again and instead of installing the current version of h2n, I installed 3.2.1.202, luckily I still had the installer file in my downloads folder. Now it's working again as it should be. But obv that's not a great solution either if I can't update to the newest version of h2n.

• still doesn't work with the new version either. i just installed 3.2.2.21 and have the same problem again, there are no straddled games in the reports tab. the hands didn't disappear, but the 5/10/20 and the 5/10 hands are combined as NL1000, 8 max. I went back again now to version 3.2.1.202 and that one works fine, but I would still appreciate some support on how to solve this issue, it obviously sucks big time if I can't update the software.

• Global Moderator

You can enable filter for Straddle here:

alt text

• that's not what i meant, I don't want to filter the straddled games. the problem is, my hand2note doesn't recognise straddled games and treats every 5/10/20 hand as if it were a 5/10 hand. so instead of showing for example:
    NL1k 8 max 5k hands
    NL1k straddle 8 max 7k hands

it would just show it like that:

NL1k 8 max 12k hands

• Global Moderator

Please update Hand2Note up to version 3.2.2.22.

Then create additional Game Type for hands with Straddle and rebuild your statistics:

alt text

• what does "rebuild your statistics" mean exactly? is it enough to just click "build stats" in the main window or do I have to delete all hands from database and import them again?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.