New bug with party.Eu

• Hello Hand2note,

I got a new problem here with the HUD and it appears only with party.eu.

The tracker doesn't reconize the right table and show me the wrong hud. He switch Sometimes the correct hud with another table, and he duplicates sometimes the same hud for many tables.

So I think it is a problem between the tracker and the table finder. I found something interested which could help to understand. The bug still appears when the table name is close between some tables.
    Party.eu tournaments still work like that : There is one tournament name every houre and he is split 4 times with different buy in. For exemple, the 'predator' get 4 tournament predator, (High/Medium/...)

I think my hud doesn't see the different between all of the same tournament name. So it s impossible to use correctly h2n.

Thank you to check the trouble.

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Reproduce the problem.

3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us along with hand history of the session by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.

4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• Ok, I tried your advice, and it changes nothing.

I share a screen shot with the problem. And the bug is appeared with the new opening party.eu software.

Everything work with others pokerroom.

In the red squares, you can see that H2n doesn't reconize the right tables.

Screen Shot here

• Global Moderator

Have you sent to support@hand2note.com the additional information as described in my previous post?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.