I want a show/hide HUD button on main window and a refresh button on session page.

• Dear H2N Team,

Sometimes I want to hide all HUDs for a few seconds,

so I want a show/hide HUD button on main window.

And I also need to refresh session page during my session.

If both features have a hotkey will be better.

Thanks

• Global Moderator

1.) You can create empty HUD in HUD Editor. Just open HUD Editor, click "Create new" and save the empty HUD under a new name (for example, "EMPTY"): :

alt text

Then you can select this HUD while playing:

alt text

2.)
    alt text

• @keepcalm !

1.)

That is an alternative, but it has to wait for next hand to be effective to all tables when I am multi-tabling. Sometimes I need it to be effective immediately. If there is a hotkey for snap hide/show HUDs will be much better.

Another situation is when the game ends, HUDs still exist and make it difficult to view table info when I am choosing a new table to join, and since the game is end, there's no next hand to let the HUD changing be effective.

2.)

Thanks, I found it, but I think it can be more conspicuous.

Maybe using the same refersh button will make the UI more consistent.
    0_1529635452467_H2N2.png

However, If it can be automatically refresh when a new hand is collected will do the best (or make it an option let user decide auto-refresh or not).

• i agree for the fresh buttom for SESSIONS, I usually to click another session and click back to update the current session, which works but quite stupid....

• Global Moderator

Brian said:

@keepcalm !

1.)

That is an alternative, but it has to wait for next hand to be effective to all tables when I am multi-tabling. Sometimes I need it to be effective immediately. If there is a hotkey for snap hide/show HUDs will be much better.

Another situation is when the game ends, HUDs still exist and make it difficult to view table info when I am choosing a new table to join, and since the game is end, there's no next hand to let the HUD changing be effective.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have forwarded it to our development department.

Ref#1046

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.