Wont start.

• Did that allready, didnt work.

• Global Moderator

You should add Hand2Note to exceptions of your anti-virus software.

• added in antivirus and windows defender , still the same.

• Global Moderator

What version of Hand2Note have you installed?

• dont know excactly, but most recently i downloaded installer yesterday from H2N website and installed it.

0_1530163663550_upload-bee71673-de17-41d3-8e1a-fa59b89b0ae8

• Global Moderator

Try to uninstall your antivirus, disable VPN software if exists and try to update Hand2Note to version 3.2.2.23 with a full reinstallation:

1. Check that you have installed all latest updates for Windows

2. If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

1. Uninstall Hand2Note.

2. After the uninstallation has finished please delete all files from the install directory (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note).

3. Install the latest version of Hand2Note for PokerMaster:

http://hand2note.com/

Then, run Hand2Note and check whether the issue persists.

• @keepcalm

1. Uninstalled the antivirus, dont have any vpn software programs. Dowloaded the latest update files from H2N website and copied the files to H2N folder.
    2. All windows updates are installed.
      3.Uninstalled, deleted all files from folder and installed the version i can dowload from H2N website.

Sometimes it goes to backround processes if i look in task manager, sometimes it doesnt.

Maybe its connected somehow to the postgreSQL server ? i dont look that often but i think ive never seen that many running in one time.

0_1530295733130_upload-fafbe191-b8af-4716-87a0-c3a2240f17c5

But still thats the only program from my computer that does that , last thing it says on the loading thing is connecting to the server and thats it.

• Global Moderator

Try to reset your router.
    If it does not help, try to connect via another Internet Service Porvider.

• Did the restart to router and connected with hotspot i made with my phone, aka different internet provider. Still nothing.

• Ok, i got it working again, but i didnt fix the issue. I looked at my old laptop that i used last time i think a year ago and copied the old H2N folder from there to my current computer, installed older version of postgreSQL and its working. Still dont know what was the issue that caused that.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.