Cannot delete cloned filter

• Hello again.

I'm trying to delete several cloned filters and even if I press "Delete" it does nothing.

I tried to close / open the program and also "Clear and build stats" but it should not do is missing.

Thank.

• Global Moderator

We can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
    2. Reproduce the problem
    3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.
    4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• gambler said:

Hello again.

I'm trying to delete several cloned filters and even if I press "Delete" it does nothing.

I tried to close / open the program and also "Clear and build stats" but it should not do is missing.

Thank.

probbaly u do this, after using search in filter tree? Try to find filter wo search, then it should work. I already said about this to support, but dont know will they fix it

• Thank You

• gambler said:

Thank You

glad to help m8

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.