HUD doesn't count hands at Pokermaster

• I have problem, when i start HUD in pokermaster everything work, but when tables get less than full, 4,5,6 handed HUD stopped to count hands and write them.

• Global Moderator

In Configuration -> Game Types, click Reset to default and then click on Save settings.

• It isnt working like this after i do it , it continue to doesnt count hands on short handed tables or start for 5-10 hands and after it hapened the same stop.

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information:

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Reproduce the problem

3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.

4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.