HAND2NOTE questions asked

• Sorry, I don’t understand English, I’m using GOOGLE translation.
    I have asked a lot of questions. I am very sorry, I hope someone can help me. Thank you.
    I am a player playing PMS.

1. Sometimes when you play cards, you miss the hand record. For example, if you have not recorded a few games, or you did not record it on the river card.
          Winning or losing sometimes seems to be wrong. Is this the current problem? Or is there a problem with my settings?

2. At the time of the showdown, the opponent's hand pattern shows the wrong position, and the moment moves back quickly, but the next time it is displayed in the wrong position.
         (For example, after an showdown, one opponent takes KQ, one takes AA but KQ and AA graphics are displayed on the hands of me and other FOLD cards.) My two computers are playing the same game account. One display is normal. One display is Wrong position, how do you want to operate or adjust it back?

3. I use two computers to play, sometimes the folder copies the hand file to another integrated import,
      But I don’t know why there are occasionally 10 or more hands missing miss.
      Is there the most correct way of operation?

4. I am on the line to record the opponent's data, but also copy the file from C:\PokerMasterHh\PokerMaster
          Can I get an opponent's data record for another computer by importing it to another computer?

5.Because there was a pokerstar before, how to display only the players of pms in the interface playes, do not want to show the pokerstar again. How to set it up?

1. Occasionally it will be refreshed, every time it is OK, but there are times to refresh clear stats when you press build stats result pms
          All the information is missing, but this has not happened before. Is it possible that I may have errors in my operation?

• Global Moderator

1,2.) We have significantly decreased hand losses on PokerMaster in the last version of Hand2Note. Please update it up to version 3.2.2.26

3.) Could you please send to support@hand2note.com the hand history sample where we can see the problem.

4.) Yes, you can import your hand history from C:\PokerMasterHh to another computer.

5.) For example, you can create a new database and import hands for PokerMaster only:
    alt text

6.) What do you mean?

Thank you very much for your help.

• One computer is normal, the other computer is like a picture. After the showdown, the wrong position is displayed. Sometimes the two people’s showdowns are wrong. Sometimes a seat is wrong. Even if the showdown picture is moved, the wrong position will be displayed afterwards.

• Global Moderator

Please ensure you have also updated Hand2Note on the second computer up to version 3.2.2.26 and follow the next steps:

1. Try to remove the file HudDeltas.cg that is located in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\Config by default.
    1. In Configuration -> Game Types, click Reset to default and then click on Save settings.

• @keepcalm

Importing hand data from another computer, sometimes there will be less data. Is the picture a proof of missing data? Or is it not missing, just showing the error?
    Sometimes even hundreds of hand data is present.
    0_1531289027673_555.jpg
    38705/38736

• Global Moderator

For example, it may be duplicated hands or incorrectly recorded hands

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.