Database problem with TigerGaming.

• Hello Everyone!

I experienced some problems with my database, and no idea how to solve this.

The issue is that hands added from a previous tracker database are not shown in the HUD. I play on TigerGaming, the previously imported hands are shown as PokerStars hands (because the converter is set up to that). If I start the client, it recognizes TigerGaming and creates a new 'hero', so the hand's database does not correspond with the previously added ones, and starts to count hands from 0.

It looks like this: http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=635problem.png

As you can see, I searched for one of the Villains, that I have 5896 hands of (marked as PokerStars). But as I started to play, it appears as another player with just the recent hands (TigerGaming).

Is there any way that H2N recognizes my hands as PS, or any other way that does not create another (TG) database?

Any help or idea is welcome!
    Thanks!

• Global Moderator

Please contact to support of your converter. They should add the right prefix to the table names in handhistory.

• Funny thing is, that a friend plays at the same room, same converter and did not experience this.

I see that the converted hands in live game are recognized as TG (Tigergaming), while my database of hands is recognized as PS (Pokerstars). I guess this is a question of settings, not how the tables are named by the converter.

• Global Moderator

As I said, please contact to support of your converter.
    It is necessary to use the room name prefix for your hand history. For example:

alt text

• Thank you, eventually we could solve the issue with the help of the support of the converter. ;)

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.