H2n not working on newest pokermaster

• After i installed new version of PM on MOMO emulators, PM wont start (its just grey creen) any ides how to fix that ?

• @keepcalm On the screenshoot you posted there are two numbers in the emulator name and it is working - I suppouse the first number is the nickname and the second the table number, thus making it possible to show hud at any time.

But when I try this method it does not work, only if I put in one of the two opitons - hero or table number.

How to track both, hero and non-hero games like on the screenshoot

• @keepcalm

hello, thank you for the temporary solution. Unfortunately, it didn't worked for me as you can see, I followed every step you mentioned but the stats doen't want to appear.

https://gyazo.com/e453979c66383c9a888860874111cfc3

can you make more details please about the explanation? thanks again

• @keepcalm I am a chinese user. Dropbox can not be opened in China, could you give another download link plz? many thanks

• Thanks for the temporary solution, the HUD works well for me. The only problem I have is that the currency of the imported hands must be wrong. Seems like hand2note assumes that all hands are in USD instead of CNY, which means that all the latest results in my database are much bigger than they actually are. Does anyone else have that problem as well and any idea how to fix it for future hands?

Thanks!

• @mr.jack You could set the currency converter for all currencies to 1:1 so it doesn't matter and you know it's in CNY

• @keepcalm when will your team finish the main update?........

• @keepcalm

Can I use your temporary solution if I have ONLY Pokermaster subscription and I don't have the regular one?
    0_1535984402427_upload-49ff9d95-1f85-4b76-ab9d-82c3c1f27a80

• trzasku said:

@keepcalm On the screenshoot you posted there are two numbers in the emulator name and it is working - I suppouse the first number is the nickname and the second the table number, thus making it possible to show hud at any time.

But when I try this method it does not work, only if I put in one of the two opitons - hero or table number.

How to track both, hero and non-hero games like on the screenshoot

+1 about this, please.

i cant se the hud if i am not playing, and its unnoying to enter the table without seeing the other players.

• This post is deleted!

• Kooort said:

@mr.jack You could set the currency converter for all currencies to 1:1 so it doesn't matter and you know it's in CNY

however as far as I can see, this sets back all the previous played hands as well which makes long term reports a mess.

• keepcalm said:

The main update isn't ready yet, but we have a temporary solution:

1. Install this Hand2Note version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/manpbs3ahrw5f92/3.2.3.9.zip?dl=0 (unpack the archive into Hand2Note folder with the files replacement)

2, Run HM2 converter:

https://pokermasterhud.com/

3, Run Hand2Note, add the folder to which HM2 converter saves handhistory to autoimport folders

4, Run MOMO emulator (only Momo is suitable for this method), name emulator instance like your nickname (or table ID if you want to see HUD in observer mode) https://gyazo.com/072b7069e1a97adb61424882c8d1c6bb

The active PokerMaster license is not required

It seems that PokermasterHUD automatically converts the currency into Dollar, however hand2note assumes it's YUAN which messes up results and reports.
    Is there any solution to this?

• New mandatory Pokermaster UPDATE 2.6.4. and the HUD workaround seems not working anymore...

I hope you guys have a good solution, it really seems PM is serious about the banning of HUD+stats on their app...

• @Mig PM need to allow the use of a HUD, so hard to fight collusion without one.

• Global Moderator

Yes, PokerMaster released an update 2.6.4 which blocks this method. Our development team is looking for a more solid and guaranteed solution, that's why our update is taking longer.

• keepcalm said:

Yes, PokerMaster released an update 2.6.4 which blocks this method. Our development team is looking for a more solid and guaranteed solution, that's why our update is taking longer.

Any ETA?

Thx.

• We understand PM 2.6.4 stalls the update progress. But a lot of players like myself are waiting for an official response from your team. An eta or timeline your process will be very helpful.

• Global Moderator

Our development team is working on an update, but we can't say the release date yet.

• @keepcalm We understand this, surely you have a time frame though?

• @keepcalm we both know your team working hard on it.We just need a time frame because mostly h2n user is reg player.No hud we cannot work in it.Hopefully your team understand players situation.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.