H2n not working on newest pokermaster

• Do you also experience a bug with PGM that a HUD is stuck and will not update unless you restart the emulator?

• have anyone had the chance to test out this pokergrandmaster thing? I see that its a pretty new software and not reviewed anywhere. Domain was created 30th july. But it looks good if it works the way it shows in the Video.

• keepcalm said:

We still can't say for sure when we will release an update. PokerMaster have released SSL encryption purposely for blocking HUDs. Our development team is doing everything possible. We still can't give you exact dates, but the progress is being made and the update will be released in the near future.

We will compensate all wasted days of your subscription once the update is released.

I am using the H2N HUD via 3rd party software but my subscription is running through an end in a few days.

Obviously I will not subscribe further if there is no working update, may you please pause it?

• @Mig x2.if no update new vision,all of the pm players should be quit h2n

• +1 I have the same situation going on.

• its actually funny how the H2N team managed to completely destroy 90% of their customer base by behaving like complete unprofessional amateurs :D

• meh, if/once they get it back running 99% of those 90% will be back immediately. If players would be reasonable there wouldn't be a single cashgame running on Pokerstars since 2016 or so... So I don't think the H2N guys are too afraid they will lose many customers just because they aren't posting everyday "we dont have a fix we dont know how long it takes"...

• H2N is the best tracker on the market
    And people are using it with the grandmaster thing .

Yeah they could talk more here but doubt they'll lose any customers over this - whatcha gonna do, go back to HM2 even when h2n will be working?

• Global Moderator

keepcalm said:

We still can't say for sure when we will release an update. PokerMaster have released SSL encryption purposely for blocking HUDs. Our development team is doing everything possible. We still can't give you exact dates, but the progress is being made and the update will be released in the near future.

We will compensate all wasted days of your subscription once the update is released.

• @keepcalm Is this fix for pokermaster 100% granteed?

• @keepcalm any updates?

• do you have some ETA ? to have idea when we could work again :/

• @uu88 when we could work again? if you can't beat pm games without a hud then you have bigger problems than h2n taking 3 months to finally tell us they can't fix the problem.

• This post is deleted!

• uu88 said:

do you have some ETA ? to have idea when we could work again :/

Maybe this is the perfect time to do some work off table then!? After a while you may realize you don't need a hud anymore. ;)

• Big issue is with colluders that are a lot harder to detect without a hud

• Lemon said:

Big issue is with colluders that are a lot harder to detect without a hud

May u give some examples how to detect colluders with a HUD?

• Maybe you can at least send here changelog of 3.2.3.12 as there is error when I click "what's new":
    http://prntscr.com/kx41vj

• Mig said:

Lemon said:

Big issue is with colluders that are a lot harder to detect without a hud

May u give some examples how to detect colluders with a HUD?

alot of colluders are just 2 to 4 accounts of the same player at the same table.
    operating in this way stats usually are fairly similar because it's not that easy to play 4 different styles yourself on each account you got...

the more scummy colluders operate in teams where actually different people control the accounts and therefore should have somewhat different stats but share holecards or just teamview the whole thing i imagine and those should be harder to detect via a HUD.

i never colluded nor do i tolerate colluders amongst me but i imagine this is how its done in the end...

cheers

• @ChinaIsTheFuture I think the best way to avoid collusion is to play HU tables, seriously.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.