Number of players who see the flop

• Hello again,

I guess that I'm blind, but I can't find a filter or display condition to find out how many players came to the Flop (and other streets).

So much for PokerStars as the other rooms. Do I need glasses?

Thank.

• Global Moderator

alt text

• Can you add two Flop Details options to show on Display Conditions? (and the other streets).

He game changes much depending on the number of players in each Street, feel that them options dynamic are incomplete without this hehe.

Add a Feature suggestion?

Thankss

• Global Moderator

You can do it in HUD Editor:
    alt text

• Players left are the players that I have on my left or the total number of players who see the flop?

Of all forms, that option not worth for PokerStars that is where play the most. In the following captures there is an option dynamic, by what I understand should be possible implement it in PokerStars?

http://prnt.sc/d596a1

Thank.

• Global Moderator

PokerStars does not allow to display HUD depending on your opponent's actions in the hand, as well as the Preflop and Postflop diagrams.
    In other words, HUD can be displayed only based on the data that is known at the beginning of the hand: stacks, positions, a number of players ...

Dynamic HUD functionality is disabled on PokerStars automatically.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.