Add New pokerrooms with dinamic HUD

• hi , I think that everyone is waitng to you add new pokerrroms to use dinamic HUD , Do you think to add new poker networks ? to dinamic hud ;
    It´s could be great , play with Holdenmanager in some rooms and H2N in other ... its horrible .
    Do you have plans to add new networks ?
    really nice software , best regards

• Global Moderator

Thank you for your offer.

The addition of new rooms is very time-consuming task. At the moment, we have more priority tasks, so in the near future we do not plan to implement support for any new rooms.

• I think that it is a mistake , after SNE on PS died and RB is really bad in all PokerRooms more of pros are playing in a lot of PokerNetworks multilobby not like years ago and You only give a suppot to IP PS 888 ;
    FTilt Ongame and Party is dead , Create this powerfull tool and only use it on 3 poker sites is a mistake in my opinion very few players will move HM or PT to H2N if they can use in only 3 poker sites.
    best regards

• Global Moderator

You can use Hand2Note in not supported poker rooms if you have found a handhistory converter.

In this case, you need to enable HUD based on converter hand history in Configurator --> HUD.

alt text

• yes but not for dinamic HUD , I Can´t find any converter for MPN or WPN ie for Dinamic HUD , the most powerfull feature of H2N is a dinamic HUD and actually is only avaliable on 888 and IP

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.