Tabs BUG.

• Hi there. I bought w34z3l deathstar but i can' see all the tabs it's like cut or something. I spoke with him and he said he never saw something like that before and advised me to contact you.
    Here are some screenshots:0_1538561369843_Untitled.png 0_1538561377923_Untitled2.png
    I'm missing like 6 tabs or something.
    Can you tell me how to fix that?

• The interesting part is that when i make range research i see all the tabs i have.

• Global Moderator

Please, try to follow these steps:

1. Change the size of text and other items on your screen by choosing Smaller(100%) option (Control Panel --> Display)

2. Check that you have installed all the latest updates for Windows.

3. Update your video card drivers.

• @keepcalm
    Tried everything nothing works.
    When nothing worked i made the display settings to medium and then even more tabs were missing. So i think its something from those setting but don't know what

• Global Moderator

Try to reinstall your HUD package.

• @keepcalm
    That also didn't work...

• Global Moderator

Please try to proceed with a full reinstallation:

1. Check that you have installed all latest updates for Windows.

2. If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

1. Uninstall Hand2Note.

2. After the uninstallation has finished please delete all files from the install directory (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note).

3. Install the latest version of Hand2Note:

http://hand2note.com/

1. Register your license key in Configuration->Other Options->License

2. Reinstall your HUD package.

3. Rebuild your statistics.

Then, run Hand2Note and check whether the issue persists.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.