Stats don't show up in the popup

• Hi,
    i created a lot of stats and put them in own created popups, but in the popups they don't show up. In the popups the only stats i see are the stats which i also have in the hud.

• Now tried something: i put some of the stats i just want to show up in the popup in the my hud and builded stats again. after that the stats show up in the hud and in the popups too.

• Global Moderator

Yes, you should to rebiuld statistics after new stats have been created.

• Yes, you should to rebiuld statistics after new stats have been created.

I already rebuild the stats, but they just show up in the popup when i also use them in the hud.

• The problem still exist.

• Check "Display Conditions" in the editor of HUD, to see if there is a filter that prevents see the stats.

• Check "Display Conditions" in the editor of HUD, to see if there is a filter that prevents see the stats.

In the conditions i have Players in hand 2 to 6 and Reg or fish: reg.

• If made clear and rebuild stats has to have some part poorly configured.

Check the values to see who is reg in the settings (are different for each game type) window.
    http://prnt.sc/d6f4nz

If the problem persists, try to remove all the "Display Conditions" and does not specify whether it is "reg or fish". If you resolved gradually add conditions to find the error again. Best regards.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.