Winamax Bug

• Hey guys,

There are a few bugs on Winamax like duplicated HH-s at imports or the dinamic HUD is delayd sometimes.
    When anyone know a solution, that could help like a HH converter or anything, I would be grateful for it!

Thanks

• Global Moderator

Could you please send to support@hand2note.com the hand history sample where we can see the problem?
    Please also send a screenshot of your Autoimport settings.

• @keepcalm
    Hey,
    I sended a lot of hands to the support in August.

It was not autoimport, just import from folder. I imported the hands directly from Winamax (I asked the support, to resend me HH-s), and I tried with exported hands from PT4 too.

The end result is that always missing 10-11% of the hands. The intresting thing is always different hands are missing (H2N said after the import that hands are duplicated). I made a lot of databases to import the same 3K hand to each databases (I think a had 14 DB in the end), but always different hands are duplicated.

So I cant use the H2N on Winamax becouse the HUD shows me fake statistics when important hands are missing.

• Global Moderator

Please contact our support by email support@hand2note.com for the result of your request.

• @Orange

http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/514/bugg-import-hands

Here is the solution....almost 1 year old and we still waiting to fix it.

The missing hands caused by H2N marks some hands as duplicated hand, so it skiped these imports.

H2N detects all hands as duplicated which hands were dealt to hero at the same second.
    For example Hero plays 2 table at the same time and he gets
    18/01/2018 14:57:08 AA at Table 1 and he also gets
    18/01/2018 14:57:08 22 at Table 2
    H2N detect this as duplication (because these hands gets the same Hand ID) and import only 1 hand from this 2 sample.

As I saw on the russian forum there is a beta version wich suppose to fix this, but I don't know when the beta phase close and the version goes to public.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.