Winamax Bug

• @keepcalm
    Hey,
    I sended a lot of hands to the support in August.

It was not autoimport, just import from folder. I imported the hands directly from Winamax (I asked the support, to resend me HH-s), and I tried with exported hands from PT4 too.

The end result is that always missing 10-11% of the hands. The intresting thing is always different hands are missing (H2N said after the import that hands are duplicated). I made a lot of databases to import the same 3K hand to each databases (I think a had 14 DB in the end), but always different hands are duplicated.

So I cant use the H2N on Winamax becouse the HUD shows me fake statistics when important hands are missing.

• Global Moderator

Please contact our support by email support@hand2note.com for the result of your request.

• @Orange

http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/514/bugg-import-hands

Here is the solution....almost 1 year old and we still waiting to fix it.

The missing hands caused by H2N marks some hands as duplicated hand, so it skiped these imports.

H2N detects all hands as duplicated which hands were dealt to hero at the same second.
    For example Hero plays 2 table at the same time and he gets
    18/01/2018 14:57:08 AA at Table 1 and he also gets
    18/01/2018 14:57:08 22 at Table 2
    H2N detect this as duplication (because these hands gets the same Hand ID) and import only 1 hand from this 2 sample.

As I saw on the russian forum there is a beta version wich suppose to fix this, but I don't know when the beta phase close and the version goes to public.

• Hi
    It seems the 3.2.4.20 update solved the missing hands problem due to dinamic support, however, the positional HUD sometimes still didn't update correctly.
    I playing Heads-up, and use 2 positional HUD, 1 for SB position and 1 for BB position.
    When I am the SB, I see villain's BB HUD, when I am the BB I see villain's SB HUD.
    Sometimes the HUD freeze down after switching positions, and the HUD don't update, so when I am the SB, I still see villain's SB HUD, instead of BB.

• @keepcalm

As I saw on 2+2 forum this positional HUD problem is occured at other users too.
    Is this a known bug by the H2N team? Can we expect any bugfix for it?

Thank you in advance

• Steve said:

@keepcalm

As I saw on 2+2 forum this positional HUD problem is occured at other users too.
    Is this a known bug by the H2N team? Can we expect any bugfix for it?

Thank you in advance

I'm playing on Winamax and I'm experiencing the delay problem too.

I have three problems:

1. When the blinds are increasing, H2N dont realize it for the next round, just in the second round after the increasment.

2. If the first player is out at a 3 player spin, H2n treats the next round as if there were still 3 players.

3. And the third one Orange metioned above: there are delays even when there is no blinds increase or noone is out. This is the most annoying problem. H2N doesnt realize that my position has changed and displays the same stats as in the previous round.

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (Please remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Reproduce the problem

3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com or to our live chat support in the lower right corner of our website:

4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• Hi Guys,

any progress?

By the way its not a user specific problem, just go to winamax and play 5 hands, you will get the bugs.

• @distantsun
    No progress, they want to prove this is user specific problem, and they ask for user config every time
    Probably they just check the replayer with few hands and if it works -->user problem, however the replayers works fine every time, the problem occures only in live game (and only in SNG?).
    Besides that the module import speed is slow, sometimes it imports hands after the SNG is closed, and sometimes it fail to import some live hands. (SSD + Ryzen5 2600 processor and 16GB RAM should be enough)

• With the new version (3.2.6.30) this problem should be solved.
    However it's not....
    Is there any specific settings to do? (H2N, Winamax run as administrator, the h2n is new install (everything was deleted from the old version, including folders), autoimport folder is not added.

• Global Moderator

Please make sure, you have installed the last update for winamax module:

alt text

• @keepcalm

As I wrote, I use the latest version...
    0_1565616889625_1.PNG

• @Orange @distantsun

How about you guys? Still have the bug?

• Global Moderator

• @keepcalm

I tried everything before I post here, I don't know what could be the problem.

The dynamic HUD is working in replayer, the problem came up only ingame.

• Global Moderator

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.