Consistent HUD Freeze Bug

• I play on HiPoker via Hyper Hand2Note and am using the latest version 3.2.3.22.

I continue to experience the same bug that happens nearly every day, multiple times a day. The HUD loads up on opened tables fine and I play as normal.

Eventually, I'll notice that one of the HUDs on a single table or two isn't updating at all and if a new player has sat at the table recently, there isn't even a HUD for them.

If I close down that table but keep the emulator running, the HUD stats from that table are still visible and still frozen. Only by closing down the entire emulator does the HUD go away.

This happens over and over every day and is extremely destructive since, if I don't notice the freeze fast enough, I'm using the incorrect stats on players. I also don't believe that the hands are tracked any longer on the frozen table.

This has been happening to me for over a month. Is this a known bug?

• Global Moderator

Please try to proceed with a full reinstallation:

1. Check that you have installed all latest updates for Windows.

2. If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

1. Uninstall Hand2Note.

2. After the uninstallation has finished please delete all files from the install directory (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note).

3. Install the latest version of Hand2Note:

http://hand2note.com/

1. Register your license key in Configuration->Other Options->License

2. Install the beta-version manually https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1i4kr9pdtr1gjy/3.2.3.22.zip?dl=0 (just copy files from the archive to C:/Program Files/Hand2Note/ ).
      I recommend you to save your original Hand2Note folder in a safe place before replacing it.

Then run Hand2Note in the default configuration and check whether the issue persists.

• I have the same problem. I have also tried these steps and it didn't fix the issue.

• pokerzoo said:

I have the same problem. I have also tried these steps and it didn't fix the issue.

I also have 2 other poker friends encountering the exact same issue consistently. This is most definitely a universal Hand2Note bug on HiPoker.

• I have this problem too. I've already shared the log files with the support.

PS: Mine isn't on the same room, it's on another room where I use a converter.

• authoritah said:

I have this problem too. I've already shared the log files with the support.

PS: Mine isn't on the same room, it's on another room where I use a converter.

How long ago did you share the log files?

• @pokerbrah Two days ago.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.