HUD not showing everyones stats..

• Hello,

first of all, yes, I saw there is a similar post already addressing this. Please don't tell me to look at my "Display Conditions". As someone who just trying out this software, you would assume the default HUD is working just fine, but its not.

I am digging through all settings since almost an hour. I am playing a FR SnG and have stats shown for 4-5 other players, all other stats are missing, including my own. Please tell me exactly whats wrong here and where to find it. All those fantastic filters are really nice, but just for the beginning it would be nice to have a working hud for every player on the table before getting deeper into it...

1 hud to my left und 2 huds on my right are missing on the table

Thanks a lot :)

• Global Moderator

In Configuration -> Game Types, click Reset to default, and then click the Save Settings.

Please note, the hero's HUD should not be displayed any case.

• Doesnt help.. already did that.

In hud preview mode, 3 players have a hud of those 5 opponents. My right one doesnt have on and the one on the opposiote of the table. So UTG and SB and were MP

• My friend have the same problem, i tryed to reset to default game types as mentioned, also tryed to make simple hud not default. Nothing helps. He playing tourneys 10man fifty on PS. HUD both in replayer and room showed just for 5 players.

• Global Moderator

Which version of Hand2Note have you installed?

• He downloaded H2n from site and updatet it w built in button.

• Global Moderator

If you have installed last version of Hand2Note(3.1.14.2) and done all initial settings but problem still exists :

Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
    Play several hands
    Make screenshots where we can see the problem. Titles of the tables and local time on your PC should be visible on screenshots.
    Archive folder with Hand2Note and send us together with screenshot on email support@hand2note.com with the link to your message on the forum.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.