Can't connect to postgresql server

• Hey guys,

I'm using the version 3.1.14.2

When i try to connect it shows a message "no connection can be made because the target machine already refused 127.0.0.1.5432"

What can i do?

Regards

• Global Moderator

What exactly are you trying to do? Please, make explanatory screenshots where we can see a problem.

• Well, i'm trying to connect to the custom server at the "database" tab, and it shows that message.

Installation and importing hands worked ok.

I'm using windows 10 and running starshelper, have no postgresql installed on my computer.alt text

• tzampa said:

Well, i'm trying to connect to the custom server at the "database" tab, and it shows that message.

Installation and importing hands worked ok.

I'm using windows 10 and running starshelper, have no postgresql installed on my computer.alt text

I don't know how to post the screenshot, but here's the link http://imgur.com/a/ClOXf

The alert message is in portuguese, but means what i wrote on the op

• Global Moderator

Hand2Note now has its own PostgreSQL server which starts with the application and stops on its shutdown. Therefore, you do not need to use the connection to a custom server. Please, uncheck this option and activate or create your database in Configurator-->Database:
    alt text

• Hand2Note now has its own PostgreSQL server which starts with the application and stops on its shutdown. Therefore, you do not need to use the connection to a custom server. Please, uncheck this option and activate or create your database in Configurator-->Database:
    alt text

Well, i did it and hud still don't work. Tryed to disable UAC and nothing happened.

Maybe it's because i have a trial version of starshelper?

I can take some screenshots, what do you need to see?

Thanks

• Global Moderator

tzampa said:

Well, i did it and hud still don't work.

How to make the initial settings

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.