hands attributed to wrong players on pokermaster

• after updating to 3.2.4.21 I´ve played one session and everytime I sat down at the table the hud was wrong... but when I closed that table and went back and sat down again then it worked well... every single time this happened. The problem is I sometime lost my spot during "re-seating"...

• I installed new 3.2.4.21 and started new database. I opened 4 instances of PM and used PMgranmaster and pokerminion as well in order to stress test it.

I datamined for about an hour with no apparent errors.

Then I joined a table. I used poker minion to choose seat, which may have confused H2N. At first hud positions were off but I thought hands were still being recorded correctly. I then left the table hoping to rejoin with hud in proper alignment.

When I rejoined the table H2N did not record the first few hands I played at all. When it did start recording them the hand histories as well as the hud were wrong. My player id was not even listed in hand history. Another player's id was called hero for all my hand.

The log file is too big to upload - 9526kb

• You need to send logs to H2N support.

keepcalm said:

Please, provide us with additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (Please remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Reproduce the problem

3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com or to our live chat support in the lower right corner of our website:

4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

GT-HUD for Hand2Note
    https://gthud.com
    alt text
    DYNAMIC HUD (video-preview)
    New Simple HUD (video-preview)
    POPUPs GT-HUD (video-preview)
    SpinFire HUD (video-preview)
    MTT-SNG Pack (video-preview)
    Shaolin HUD for Asia/China
    Trial versions for GT-HUD
    For more information, contact:

E-mail: support@gthud.com

• Log and screenshots have now been sent

• when is this gonna be fixed? I have paid for yearly sub which is now again active but its still impossible to use hud because of this problem...

• Definitely saw this happening again today and double-checked that hands were attributed to the wrong player in the session history, not just the replay. This is a big problem! Invalidates all data gathered for the past month or so since H2N started working again for PM...

• @Janhaus thats why I still use old h2n version with grandmaster... si I have to pay extra 110usd monthly meeh

• Do you work on fixing this?

• Global Moderator

There are many different issues. If you have sent your logs as described above, our development department investigates it.

• was this issue fixed in the latest update?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.