renewed license, hud not working now

• hello i recently purchased another year of edge subscription, when i input the new registration key in the other options tab, i now have no stats showing, for any of my huds or range research, please help thanks

• i also clicked clear and rebuild stats, and nothing worked

• Hi, you need to pay $25 to transfer the HUD license to another account H2N.
    i received this from gt hud- i didnt want to transfer a hud license. i just wanted to buy another year from my old license. can someone please help . thanks

• https://gyazo.com/69f85f2a5f3a3a6b3fc63ae2ba91e2af

ok i see what happened. apperantly i had an old hand2note login from about 2 years ago, and when i went to renew my license i accidently logged on to the old email login, instead of the email that had my new license. is there a way to transfer the login credentials to my old serial key please. i have a lot of paid premium huds that i dont want to lose, and apperantly they are assuming i am transferring my hud licenses. and they are charging me to transfer it, i just want my old serial key and huds and data back please. thanks

• Global Moderator

All requests related to subscriptions should be sent by email to support@hand2note.com or to online support in the lower right corner of our website.

• ok . hand2note fixed my problem. thank you for the quick replies. have a good day

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.