Buggy colors in HUD

• I have attached a picture of my HUD. The problem is that the colors displayed in the HUD do not correlate with the colors from the HUD I have made in the Popup Editor.

As you can see in the picture the HUD that I am working with in the Editor and playing with are the same ones.

In the HUD in the picture you can see 2 green colors - a bright one and a darker one. Same for Red. The darker colors are from an old version of the HUD, and I have changed them all to bright version - as you can see for one of the stats in the HUD.

I have double checked every cell in the HUD and the darker green and red are not used for any stat anymore. Yet, they are shown many places in the HUD.

I have my the HUD by the following color scheme. For the stats where I have no color ranges the default color is grey. For all the other stats the default color is white are there is a range for bright red and one for bright green. According to the rules this should be okay.

Can you guys find out what is wrong? This is baffling to me.

0_1552409681117_Capture.PNG

• i have the same issue

• Have you tried going to:

• Configurator (F12)
    • Stats Appearance
      -Stat opacity in case of small sample. + Make stat transparent if its sample is lower than.
      Change the thresholds on those options.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.