Awesome feature

• It would be an awesome feature having something like this in H2N (HM2 has this feature :( )
    alt text

That's allowed in Pokerstars, as the hand matrix are not allowed this is a good way to avoid that restriction

What do you think?

Greetings

• Global Moderator

Although Preflop and Postflop Diagrams are not available on PokerStars in popups which are opened directly from HUD, but you can see it inside Hand2Note.
    For example, you can find any player in the main window of Hand2Note and open the popup by double click on the player's nickname.

• Although Preflop and Postflop Diagrams are not available on PokerStars in popups which are opened directly from HUD, but you can see it inside Hand2Note.
    For example, you can find any player in the main window of Hand2Note and open the popup by double click on the player's nickname.

Yeah, but it has to be shown while playing in the popups, that's the only reason why I haven't fully migrate to h2n :( It's really useful too see the hands that are being Limped or 5Beted when I say useful I mean profitable

• In my opinion the best option would be to show the list of hands or hand types with number of occurences on pokerstars instead of preflop or postflop diagram in a popoup .I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but also think it would be a great addition to hand2note.

• "In my opinion the best option would be to show the list of hands or hand types with number of occurences on pokerstars instead of preflop or postflop diagram in a popoup .I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but also think it would be a great addition to hand2note."

AMEN

• That would be a great feature.

• I can't wait when h2n stuff will add this feature.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.