HUD not working on Zoom

• Same Problem here since Stars Cleint update today.

Also reg tables not working anymore

Zoom in Game Type configuration not marked, H2N and Stars Helper are latest Version .

Hands are imported in H2N but no HUD is shown.

Worked fine before Stars Update.

Ah and everything is of cause started as Admin.

Any solutions or more Customers with the same Problem ?

Best Regards

Dirk

• I would take an educated guess that there is problems with the Hand2Note software and needs patching / fixing.

Lots of people have problems recently on several Poker sites and they don’t all just need to “check their settings” :)

• dirk_diggler said:

Same Problem here since Stars Cleint update today.

Also reg tables not working anymore

Zoom in Game Type configuration not marked, H2N and Stars Helper are latest Version .

Hands are imported in H2N but no HUD is shown.

Worked fine before Stars Update.

Ah and everything is of cause started as Admin.

Any solutions or more Customers with the same Problem ?

Best Regards

Dirk

I'm having exactly the same problem as you, after yesterday update.

• zoom HUD doesnt work for me as well after stars update

• do you work at some fix? Its rly bad we can´t use h2n @ zoom... zoom is quite popular so imo this should be solved asap

• Same stuff for me. Hand2Note collects all the hands from my sessions, but HUD stopped appearing at the zoom tables. Everything running as admin and checked all the possible option issues on my side -> still not working correctly.

• Global Moderator

We have fixed some problems with different versions of PokerStars clients. Please reboot your PC and try again today.

• today it works for me thx

• H2N don´t collect hands when using StarsCaption or StarsHelper ---> HUD obvisly don´t work as well.

if I do not use StarsHelper or StarsCaption H2N collects hands but then HUD does not work on the Zoom table.

• Global Moderator

What version of Hand2Note have you installed?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.