HUD not working on Zoom

• I think the problem is that after upgrading on normal cash games tables, if someone joins the game, their statistics will show up only after playing his frst hand. And it doesn't matter that we already have 50, 100 or 200 hands on it. In zoom it would cause that HUD will never show us because HUD thinks that there is always the first hand for everyone. But what caused the update that theoretically changed only the look of the client?

• gt-hud said:

Hi, you need to wait for an update for Hand2Note.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

Hi, any news on release date of an Hand2Note update after this forced Pokerstars update?

Thanks

• Hi, HUD in zoom works on the latest version of Hand2Note and Pokerstars with the following order of launching programs:

Hand2note
    Room as Admin
    Starshelper or StarsCaption as Admin

alt text

• Hy,
    it may work on zoom tables but on reg tables, HUD is still showing up only AFTER you played at least one hand on the table. So it also doesn't work in observe mode. With Pokertracker it works though, so I guess we're gonna get a fix for that?

• Hi, you need to wait for the update for H2N.

alt text

• Hi, i have installed Starscaption specifically for this issue and still the hud doesnt show up.

Is there a general problem and we need to wait for an update that will fix this or the problem is on my end?
    I just bought a yearly edge subscription, so it would be nice if the problem is on my end, that someone from support will contact me to fix this.

Thanks

• Global Moderator

• Hi, HUD in zoom works on the latest version of Hand2Note and Pokerstars with the following order of launching programs:

Hand2note
    Room as Admin
    Starshelper or StarsCaption as Admin

alt text

• Got latest version of Stars + H2N 3.3.1.4 - no StarsHelper or anything (do I need this to run HUD on Zoom?)
    HUD not working. Got Auto-Import folder setup correctly and Zoom-option disabled in options-game types

• Global Moderator

At the moment, you need also StarsHelper or StarsCaption

• Actually installed Starshelper. What settings do I have to run on Starshelper to get H2N working on zoom. Actually HUD appears on table, but does not show stats (0 hands)

• Hello,

Why do we need StarsHelper? Or any other software for that matter?
    And, when is support for Aurora coming out? Some countries can't deactivate Aurora anymore.

Thanks.

• gt-hud said:

Hi, you need to wait for the update for H2N.

alt text

Still no update? After almost a month???

• Nick_Raiser said:

gt-hud said:

Hi, you need to wait for the update for H2N.

alt text

Still no update? After almost a month???

??? hello?

• +1 game type not working

• Still not working even after latest update...

• Hi, unfortunately, you need to wait for the next update. In the meantime, you can roll back to the latest version.

alt text

• @gt-hud What is the purpose of rollback you offer ?

• Any updates on this? You guys are currently just not supporting zoom on the biggest poker room?

• Hi, in the latest version of H2N "ZOOM" tables should be supported.

alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.