[v3.1.16.1] Can't import hands history folder for Winamax

• Hi all,

I've just installed Hand2Note and directly after updated it to v3.1.16.1

Now, I would like to import my hands history folder from my Winamax client.
    But it's not working when I use the big yellow button on home screen or when I set the folder on auto-import.

Basically, I use a path like that : "C:\my_path\Winamax Poker\accounts\my_pseudo\history"
    I also tried to remove the "\history" but not working too.

I already set my hero pseudo in Winamax room in Configuration section.

When I say it's not working, I mean that the application stays on home screen asking to import a folder.

Hand2Note v3.1.16.1
    Windows 10

Regards

• Global Moderator

Please, try to import from file

• Whatever the import method, it's still not working.

After importing my hands, I can see them in the Hand2Note archive directories tree (year/month/day).
    But it's empty in "Sessions" or "Reviews" screens and the home screen is still in "Getting Started" mode.

I've just updated to last version, the problem is still there.

If you need, I can provide you some HH files.

• Global Moderator

What method is not working? (import from file or import from folder)

• I tried both but last night I can finally achieved it.

I uninstalled completely the software and deleted all files in Program Files and AppData, reinstall it.
    Then, before setting auto-import directory, I defined all other settings like name's room, backup.
    Then I defined the auto-import directory restart the soft, click on Build Stats and it was ok.

I think, according to the workflow on the soft, sometimes it's working or not.

Last question : when using auto-import, I saw that you didn't backup summary files. You don't use them or don't backup them ? Why ?

EDIT : I used my Winamax client in french but english on tables/games. Now I'm using full english. May be, it could be that too.

• Global Moderator

Yes, we always recommend to use full english

• Last question : when using auto-import, I saw that you didn't backup summary files. You don't use them or don't backup them ? Why ?

Because with Winamax room, the final amount won is in the summary file and I think that H2N isn't able to get it and so miscalculates the "Net Won".

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.