stats on Hero for current tournament (not lifetime stats) + other improvements .

• So I have the table HUD but i want as well to have a small hud for me while playing ... but it shows me life time stats. Of course while i'm playing i dont need that , I just want to see my table stats like you would see them in PT4 or HM2 . How do I do that?

Second I would apreciate it so much if H2n support made arrow keys shortcuts for reviewing hand history , using the mouse takes tripple the time and effort , this has to change.

One more option that I would love to see in H2n your shortcut keys while playing have errors can't use them on stars anymore (for example I had 2 HUDS as Aggressor and as caller, I would push a hot key depending on the scenario I'm at , but for some time this don't work , so I need to make it different). please make a option to have the HUD Opacity very low and when i hover the mouse on it
    to appear ( PT4 has that option, works great!)

Here is a .GIF with what option i'm talking about.
    https://gyazo.com/d11967aa0f6ce29afec86a21358a56d0

H2N is a great program, works very fast but still lot of bugs / leeks in it , with the early pay and everything if you want players to continue using is , please help us get more out of it with this improvements.

Thanks a lot !

• Global Moderator

ultimateturn said:

So I have the table HUD but i want as well to have a small hud for me while playing ... but it shows me life time stats. Of course while i'm playing i dont need that , I just want to see my table stats like you would see them in PT4 or HM2 . How do I do that?

You can switch the stat's session mode and back with a double right click on HUD panel.

• @keepcalm Thx a lot !

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.