Reviewing Session - inaccurate results and no HUD in Replayer

• I am reviewing my session but it shows less( it shows 33 hands instead of 110) hands that i actually played and it shows that profits are bigger( the actual profit was ~8 and it shows 18?). Does it counts all hands or just the ones that went to flop is that profit pre rake? Why it is not accurate? should I change some setting to get accurate session results in H2N Session review?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/uUrroUv.png[/img]

How to see HUD during hand review in Hand2Note Hand Replayer? I enabled it in configuration but no hud shows up in Replayer.

• Global Moderator

Please try to adjust Time Zone Shift settings for your room in Configuration->Rooms

• @keepcalm
    adjust to what settings?

• See what time is recorded in the HH text file and what time is indicated on your PC, the difference should be set in the program settings.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

• @gt-hud
    could you show it step by step?
    Where should we go to set time in Hand2Note? Why it is not done automatically?

• See what time is recorded in the HandHistory text file and what time is indicated on your PC, the difference should be set in the program settings: Configuration (F12) / Rooms

--------------------------------------
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.