HUD on WPN (Americas Cardroom)
I testing another room, and i have another problem :)
- Hand2Note : 184.108.40.206, import from side tracker, "Game Types" - reseted to default
- WPNTools (demo version) recognized by Hand2Note, but it seem that dont count hands
- PT4 (as side tracker) shows up HUD properly
- Hand2Note : show up HUD but with dont count any hand
Every players at table has :
Please, ensure you did everything correctly:
Still nothing. WPNTools recognized by Hand2Note, but hands dont count.
Please, check again you have set up everything correctly:
Seems it everything is configured ok. At this time i play on PartyPoker, 888, and Americas Cardroom. Only 888 works ok (hud switch properly : automatic ,and manual) at normal tables and on snap tables.
and AC still dosent work
If you have done everything above but problem on WPN still exists :
- Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
- Play several hands
- Make screenshots where we can see the problem. Titles of the tables and local time in your PC should be visible on screenshots.
- Archive folder with Hand2Note and send us together with screenshot on email email@example.com with the link to your message on the forum.
The same thing happened to me, but I solved it. Try to place the address of the history of hands of Americas in the application Hand2Note, you can find the direction of the history of hands in the application of Americas: Game Info -> View Hand History -> Option and copy path. Go to Hand2Note -> Configurator -> Auto Import -> +ADD FOLDER and paste path also you would put your nickname in rooms and check in WPNTools -> General -> HUD
And the app counts hands
Man ... its works ! Thank you !