HUD stop working on WPN

• moistpenis said:

Same problem as G6 on WPN. Reinstall did nothing

HUD DOESNT work with BLITZ Tables
    I reinstall many times (waste of my time)
    I am so angry!!!
    Deposit again and NOTHING WORKS AGAIN "update says"
    BUT IS not REALL

0_1599270257210_upload-2c3026e5-8498-4999-bfc7-3dafca82e759

• Hi, maybe it's better to send logs to H2N support.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

• Any update on this?

• Global Moderator

• @G6 same issue here. Any updates on this?

• HUD stopped working for me as well today. It shows up but isn't updating.

• Hi,

If none of the solutions helps, then try reinstalling the poker room and H2N.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

• twoplustwo user a few weeks ago:
    "I asked an update on the WPN problem on blitz and sitngos, and live support started giving me the standard links for when something isn't working (like how to reinstall) which seems to imply it is not recognized as a problem. Is this being worked on or not? If it isn't that's fine, but It's been several months- almost a year even. Really prefer your HUD because of the speed and will happily pay the price when/if it's fixed."

your response:
    "It is recognized as a problem and it will be fixed, however due to rare occurence among our users and the source of the problem, it is currently not a high-priority task. There are more critical issues that our development team is busy with.
    We apologize for the inconvenience."

So is this a problem that is recognized on your end or do we just need to reinstall (something I've tried doing)?

• moistpenis said:

twoplustwo user a few weeks ago:
    "I asked an update on the WPN problem on blitz and sitngos, and live support started giving me the standard links for when something isn't working (like how to reinstall) which seems to imply it is not recognized as a problem. Is this being worked on or not? If it isn't that's fine, but It's been several months- almost a year even. Really prefer your HUD because of the speed and will happily pay the price when/if it's fixed."

your response:
    "It is recognized as a problem and it will be fixed, however due to rare occurence among our users and the source of the problem, it is currently not a high-priority task. There are more critical issues that our development team is busy with.
    We apologize for the inconvenience."

So is this a problem that is recognized on your end or do we just need to reinstall (something I've tried doing)?

This a problem that is recognized on our end.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.