888 hud problem

• Ok, so I am testing now the HUD on different sites. It looks like it is working properly on stars, but for some reason the hud does not recognize well where players are on 888 and puts stats on different tables on very different spots, and when I move them around the stat moves on the other table as well and its impossible to set. Should I use the 888 caption? I do not plan to use dynamic hud for now, only the positional one.

Thanks.

Btw, I realize that I am putting out a lot of posts, but I plan on buying the edge version in the future, if everything goes well.

Thanks

• Global Moderator

Enter your nickname in Configuration -> Rooms ->Pasific and then click Save.

Your nickname should look like exactly the same as at the tables, taking into account the upper and lower registers.

For example, if your nickname in the room is MyNickName, the poker client allows you to log in under the names
    mynickname, Mynickname, MyNickname, MYNICKNAME etc.
    In order to get everything working properly, you need to enter your login exactly in the register as it is displayed at the tables,
    in this case, MyNickName.

• Hello,

I did enter the nickname, but the problem persists. I do not understand why but there seem to be a problem with how 888 saves the hand history. For example the following hh is from MTT I played to test the software. The table is 9 handed, but for some reason the software is not writing down seat 8 and instead is writing seat 10. That happens in every tournament. More than that: I am not recognized as the same seat still, on this HH I am seat 5, but on others I am seat 9. Very confusing

#Game No : 936679521
    ***** 888poker Hand History for Game 936679521 *****
    $350/$700 Blinds No Limit Holdem - *** 29 12 2016 22:03:01
    Tournament #93776457 $2.70 + $0.30 - Table #28 9 Max (Real Money)
    Seat 4 is the button
    Total number of players : 9
    Seat 1: Simon_80 ( $28,516 )
    Seat 2: d0mSki ( $3,299 )
    Seat 3: popoboooo ( $5,451 )
    Seat 4: Joshua_Kane ( $13,586 )
    Seat 5: UkSpirit ( $16,005 )
    Seat 6: leentje6 ( $20,342 )
    Seat 7: Bruno.lira ( $18,800 )
    Seat 9: nasmeh01 ( $17,989 )
    Seat 10: KONDRATICH ( $9,902 )
    Simon_80 posts ante [$85]
    popoboooo posts ante [$85]
    nasmeh01 posts ante [$85]
    KONDRATICH posts ante [$85]
    Bruno.lira posts ante [$85]
    UkSpirit posts ante [$85]
    Joshua_Kane posts ante [$85]
    d0mSki posts ante [$85]
    leentje6 posts ante [$85]
    UkSpirit posts small blind [$350]
    leentje6 posts big blind [$700]

(I am not putting the whole HH, only the relevant part.

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
    2. Play several hands
    3. Make screenshots where we can see the problem. Titles of the tables and local time in your PC should be visible on screenshots.
    4. Archive folder with Hand2Note and send us together with screenshot on email support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• I am sorry, what do you mean by "Archive folder with hand2note"?

• Global Moderator

You should use a file archiver(like 7-zip or any other you like) to compress a copy of Hand2Note folder (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note)

• I have the same problem playing FR cash game. The positions of the HUD are quite chaotic and at least two HUD tables are stacked. I´m not able to seperate them.

• In addition if playing several tables the HUD moved at one table changes the position at the other tables.

• Global Moderator

Please set your preferred place in both the poker client and Hand2Note. After that, you will only have to place all the HUD panels on the right places during your session.

• ANY SOLUTION TO THIS? I experience same problem and all the inital settings are correct and double checked!!!
    Problem doesnt happen in Sitngo tournaments but in Multitable tournaments and playing more than 1 tournament at a time. When moving HUD to right sport H2N also moves HUD from other table where it is correct location. All together is almoust imposible to use HUD for 888 poker for MTTs at the moment (any chance to hide HUD if I want?)

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging
    2. Reproduce the problem.
    3. Make screenshots where we can see the problem. Titles of the tables and local time in your PC should be visible on screenshots.
    4. Archive folder with Hand2Note and send us together with screenshot on email support@hand2note.com with the link to your message on the forum.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.