Crash when opening configuration

• Hello,
    when I create a config is a big amount of stats h2n crashes when I try to go to configuration.
    This is really annoying because I can't change databases anymore, or do anything that requires opening the configuration tab.

I've worked a lot with h2n and it's been a long time I'm facing this problem. I've tried using new installs of h2n, recreating reports from scratch, or do it on other machines. The problem is always the same, after a certain amount of stats, the client crashes.
    I've always used up to date version of H2N.
    Note that I use a lot of tabs in my reports. Other than that there is nothing special.

• Hi, try placing statistics in multiple tabs.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

• Hi, that's what I do.
    Basically I have a base report in a tab, and then I mass clone the whole tab. And when I reach a certain amount of tabs the issue happens.
    Everything works well except when I open configuration H2N crashes.

• Any news?

• This is standard.... when you create to many definitions... (it depends of computer specifications... sometimes it happend when you create 15k definitions / sometimes 30k+)

There are two option to go to configuration

• turn off h2n - cut popups from popup profiles in config folder (for example to desktop)
    • turn on H2N go to configuration / setup all / save / close h2n
    • paste back popups into popup profiles

The same as above but with Filter deinitions you created

1st is quicker - but if you want to change something in Game Types with popup you need to use 2nd methood

It took me few months to find solution for that problem.... ofc h2n always say clear stat & build again / or create new database / .....

• Thanks for your reply.
    I used to remove the whole config folder and put it back. But at least your way I can still config aliases and other stuff that's much better thank you.

Anyway, the software shouldn't crash. The problem has been reported for so long now and nothing has been done...

• lilxam said:

Thanks for your reply.
    I used to remove the whole config folder and put it back. But at least your way I can still config aliases and other stuff that's much better thank you.

Anyway, the software shouldn't crash. The problem has been reported for so long now and nothing has been done...

+100

Most funny is that dev don't know why program is crashing....

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.