Range Research HAND STRENGHT Filters problem
Unfortunately when I try to choose some specific boards using Range Research in "Custom Report Stats" - the "Test" option shows that many boards that should not pass through the filters occur in the "Test" window, ruining the accuracy of the output.
I think a good way for the filters to work would be to separate all three flop cards by High and show
- High card J-A - The highest card on the board has to be in this interval
- 2nd Card 9-K - the 2nd high card on board has to be in this interval
- 3rd card - 2-7 - the lowest card has to be in this interval
So there shouldn't be boards like
- Q54, J46, K83 - because the 2nd card has to be from 9-K,
- T84 - because the Highest card has to be J-A
- AK8 - because the lowest card has to be 2-7
and so on.
The "NOT" filter is not working as well. I put in "NOT - All three cards of one suit" - and still get a 678sss (wich again shouldn't be with the High-card filters as well)
And other filters are working wrong using the "NOT" filter as well. Like "NOT paired boards" are still present in the Test.
I hope you will be able to fix this, and make the Hand/Board Strenght filters as cool as it could be!
Cos you need to mark both groups using ctrl + Left mouse then click AND !!!!
without that between groups as default is OR
I see, thanks!