Critical Error for WPN

• Hi, over the past few days an error like this has been coming up. HUD has not shown up at tables even after restarting Hand2Note and closing/reopening tables. Can you please provide me with steps on how to fix this issue so that messages like these don't pop up in future without losing that database that I've built up over the past few months? Thank you.

System.AggregateException: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at i.V.B(l )

at i.V.A(K )

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

---> (Inner Exception #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at i.V.B(l )

at i.V.A(K )

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

Inner exception

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at i.V.B(l )

at i.V.A(K )

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

• Experiencing the same issue

• Global Moderator

• @keepcalm Thank you for these steps. I followed them exactly and am testing it as I type. The HUD does not show up and I still get the red box in the upper left corner stating "Hand2Note: restart this poker application or reopen the table." While staying at the same table, I went ahead and closed Hand2Note and relaunched it and the red box stayed and no HUD visible.

I've yet to receive a Critical Error crash message forcing Hand2Note to close. I do know that prior to uninstalling and reinstalling this, I did do some updates from the bottom right of the main page and after that is when the error of the HUD not showing up at tables started to happen, so I don't know if that's related or not. With the uninstall and reinstall, I am on Hand2Note 3.3.1.17.

Thanks for your additional assistance.

• @keepcalm Didn't fix anything for me either. Don't remember 100% but seems like this problem appeared exactly after installing the latest update or shortly thereafter

• @keepcalm IT also looks like that I've lost my database following the guide you posted above as it seems to have been overwritten. Could that really be the case and there is no way of getting it back?? I also did a rollback to the previous version that worked fine (3.3.1.4.) but probably not caused by that, I would be guessing.

• Global Moderator

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.