How does H2N make a distinction between fish and reg in the range research feature?

• Three questions.

1. How does H2N make a distinction between fish and reg in the range research feature?

2. Where can I see how many hands are being used to create range research data. I can only see where it tells me how many players are being used.

3. Can I add different stats and filters to the Range research output page?

thanks

• Global Moderator

1. How Hand2Note distinguishes a fish and a reg you can find here:
      The Regular and the fish in Hand2Note

2. Range Research intended to explore pool of players to get pool's weighted average values for all stats in the report. Every of these players have different amount of hands which also have intersection. So, stat "Hands" can't be useful for Range Research.

3. You can create any Stats in Filter Editor and add them to your Popup that is assigned for specified Game Type in Range Research:

alt text

You can see what Popup assigned for your Game Type and change it if necessary in Configurator-> GameTypes:

alt text

Do not forget to rebuild the statistics after new stats will be created and added to your Popup.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.