Why is the "N" button from Hand View missing?

• Few days ago I had it there and now its gone. This is from screenshot from h2n manual, which even acknowledges that it can be missing.

0_1596849625334_Screenshot_1626.png

But WHY? This right click draging workaround takes like 5x more time, because I need to open the note tab, click the pin button so it doesnt dissapear, then open the hand view, then right click drag the hand to the note. Meanwhile I am sitting out on several of my 12 tables.
    How do I get the "N" button there so I can put hands into notes comfortably?

• Global Moderator

Please try to remove the file HudPositions.cg that is located in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\Config by default.

• That worked, thanks. But can you tell me which line in the file needs to be changed? Because deleting this file obviously means resetting my hud positions to default, which is a problem. Especially on ACR, where the default recogntion just puts everyone's hud on like other side of table than they are.

• Global Moderator

Unfortunately, this file is not intended for manual editing.

• Today the "N" button is gone again. :( I cant reset hud positions all the time, it takes so much time to set up again. This was one of the best features of h2n and its totally broken.

• Hey. Have you tried reinstalling H2N?
    http://hand2note.com/Help/pages/Troubleshooting/Reinstallation/

--------------------------------------
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.