Everytime I use H2N I am able to use every feature but as soon as I open up the configuration tab, it freezes for about a second or two and then it crashes and closes. I've tried all options to remedy the problem, I even went as far as deleting everything off my computer and factory resetting it to its standard default settings. After going through the whole process of redownloading everything and re-setting up my computer the way I once had it before I factory reset it... Once i redownloaded the software the same problem was arising. Please help me get this resolved? I can't even really use the software if I can't get into the configuration portion. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! Please, please, please help me get this fixed!!!!
Please, provide us with the additional information.
- What version of Hand2Note have you installed?
- What poker room are you currently playing at?
- What kind of poker do you play at this poker room?
- Have you added some commercial HUD package in your Config?
Here are the answers to the questions ya'll have asked.
- H2N 220.127.116.11
- I currently play on PokerstarsNJ, and Americas Card Room
- I play low limit cash games and some tournaments
- Yes I have added the the "GT New Simple Cash Game HUD" , also the "Death Star 6 Max Cash Game HUD", also the "Venom Cash Game HUD" package
No this computer is the only computer that I have ever installed H2N on. I recently had to factory reset my computer to see if this would clear the issue but outside of re-downloading H2N on this computer again.... then no I haven't downloaded it on another device. Hope all this info helps!
try to cut alll filter definitions from config/filter definition
/ paste in other place
turn on h2n / go to configure - save all options you need
turn off h2n / paste back all filter definitions....
This is normall BUG ( I report it 1 year ago....) It is caused cos you use too much filter definitions...
yes 1 year and nobody fix it....
Try to check that issue on default config after Hand2Note reinstall - https://hand2note.com/Help/pages/Troubleshooting/Reinstallation/
Yes, most of the times it happens on big packages and that issue should be fixed in Hand2Note 4