HUD anchor is different on every table

• Hey forum,

My HUD is getting placed randomly on each table. The order is correct, but there's a 1/9 chance it gets the positions right... And even if i wanted to move it all manually on every table, I can't because all the random seats are synconized.

I've only tested it on PokerStars.

Sorry if I come across as an angry dude, but it's just super frustrating. Any suggestions are welcome!

Kind regards,
    Andreas 'Rapand'

• @rapand You can reset hud positions.

Please close Hand2Note and remove the file HudDeltas.cg or HudPositions.cg that is located in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\Config by default. After that open Hand2Note, sit at one table and wait for HUD to adjust automatically. After that you can move the panels to where you need them by holding right-click on the panel and dragging it.

Don’t open more than one table when arranging HUD for the first time.
    Please note that your HUD consists of many different tables with different display conditions, then you need to place all these tables (as they appear) in the correct places by mouse. Only after that, they will appear where it is necessary.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.