Hand2Note importing wrong KO SNG results.

• Hello
    KO results are way off. On that 516 sample of KO tournaments i estimate i won around $350-400 by tracking my own results, yet H2N results shown are waaaaay lower. I keep checking the Session tab when i'm adding KO sngs to my sessions and the results shown are always a lot lower than real results. How can I fix this?
    Thanks

0_1607865463613_upload-3b751399-bcc9-412f-8bc2-95d6aecd1fcd

• If you are playing at pokerstars, you need to add Tournament Summaries and Hand History folders from poker client to Configuration - Auto import Hand2Note https://hand2note.com/Help/pages/Rooms/PokerStarsHUD.html

• Thanks for the reply, but I have already done that after installing H2N. I've added all the hand history and tournament history folders that pokerstars creates to H2N auto import as shown in the attached picture.

0_1607876552015_upload-b83dad22-cd6a-4ee1-bfed-efe33c4ef689

• Please export hands from this tournament and send us by email support@hand2note.com . To export hands you need to click with right mouse button on the line with tournament and choose "Export hands".

• Just did. I sent you a .rar archive. Hopefully you receive the mail and it doesn't end up in your spam :)

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.