Weird/wrong grouping of MTTSNG

• Hi,

Trying out this software, and after the first day i have some weird stuff going on. (only played on stars)

I played 15 games;
    1x 2c 990 players
    2x 10c 360 players
    2x 25c 90 players
    3x 25c 45 players
    7x 50c 45 players

in these games its displaying 2 games wrong;

1x 25c 90 players is recorded as a STT (instead of a MTT)
    1x 50c 45 players is recorded as a STT

so when i go to reports -> results i see 2 more lines with the STT games there, also did you intentionally group by tournament type because for example the 25 cent games have either 90 or 45 players, i would expect them to be split up in 2 tournament types. This is becoming a bigger issues wwhen looking at the 1$ MTTSNG's because there are the 180 players regspeed, the 180 turbo, the 90 turbo and 45 regspeed for example. Here we already have 4 different games that are (i assume) are gonna be grouped, but for results overview there is gonna be a lot of difference between those games (ROI, hourly to state the most obvious) and we do not want to combine results for example 45 player regspeed and 180 player turbo (outer sides of the spectrum in this example).

The games that are marked STT now do have place (finish position) of 36th and 41st, so it's kindoff weird that it is reporting that high finish position in a STT to begin with in my opinion.

I also did have some issues earlier with prizes not getting added to the finishing positions and i fixed this by rebuilding the DB, it keeps the STT format somehow.

Is there a way to add colums to for example the results report. like EV bb/100 and hourly?

For the filters i would like to be able to select speed.

There are probably more (questions/suggestions) but for now these questions will do.

• Hi,

I'm back again with some improvements (and observations) on this side, i decided to delete the DB and import the files from the H2NArchive.

I was surprised that one of the games (the 25c 90 player) got imported correct after deleting the DB (in windows, i just deleted the folder), unfortunately the 50c 45 player game is still "STT".

So i tried in settings - > database to make a new DB just to see what happens. Imported the H2NArchive folder again and had the same result (the 25 cent 90 player still imported now as MTT, the 50c 45 was still STT)

I did notice the following, the database i created after deleting the DB folder has a size of 9264 kB, the new database i made next to it has a size of 13 MB (while they imported the same folder, also they are giving me both 807 hands back for hero). The "original" DB which i deleted was 13 MB aswell, fwiw.

I'll be reinstalling and making new databases etc to find out more about this, and to see if i can fix it. I'm no HH-expert but the HH and tourney summary look okay to me, i checked the obvious like number of players, last hand, payout, finish position etc.

EDIT: after deleting the leftover DB which auto-installed in my C drive (the appdata/roaming/hn2db....) and deleting the newer DB's located on my G:/ drive (this is my poker drive), and doing a import of the H2NArchive it seems i got rid of both STT things.

so it seems the original problem is solved, i still have these questions though (quotes from first post, but this should make it easier to read/answer;

• Is there a way to add colums to for example the results report. like EV bb/100 and hourly?
    • did you intentionally group by tournament type because for example the 25 cent games have either 90 or 45 players, i would expect them to be split up in 2 tournament types. This is becoming a bigger issues wwhen looking at the 1$ MTTSNG's because there are the 180 players regspeed, the 180 turbo, the 90 turbo and 45 regspeed for example. Here we already have 4 different games that are (i assume) are gonna be grouped, but for results overview there is gonna be a lot of difference between those games (ROI, hourly to state the most obvious) and we do not want to combine results for example 45 player regspeed and 180 player turbo (outer sides of the spectrum in this example).

thanks in advance!

• Is there a way to add colums to for example the results report. like EV bb/100 and hourly?
    • did you intentionally group by tournament type because for example the 25 cent games have either 90 or 45 players, i would expect them to be split up in 2 tournament types. This is becoming a bigger issues wwhen looking at the 1$ MTTSNG's because there are the 180 players regspeed, the 180 turbo, the 90 turbo and 45 regspeed for example. Here we already have 4 different games that are (i assume) are gonna be grouped, but for results overview there is gonna be a lot of difference between those games (ROI, hourly to state the most obvious) and we do not want to combine results for example 45 player regspeed and 180 player turbo (outer sides of the spectrum in this example).

thanks in advance!

Currently, there is no way to do it. Perhaps, we will be able to implement it in the future.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.