Hero HUD

• I have tried setting up 2nd table to show hero hud. I have tried everything and followed the links and video guide.
    To test that the software was recognising hero I set the HUD up to have less fields than the HUD for villains.
    The HUD is showing, with less fields - so I know it recognises hero. It is showing a count of hands that the hero has seen. It is also showing the hand history for past hands.
    But it is not showing me the stats such as VPIP/PFR/3b/FT3b (which are the only ones I am interested in)

Is there a box or filter I have messed up?

• Global Moderator

Please try to follow this video guide:
    https://gyazo.com/4371424ec017e56f89f918c6fa1d4b19

• The hero stat hud is working on stars but not on ipoker. Is it a site issue?

• jjandellis said:

The hero stat hud is working on stars but not on ipoker. Is it a site issue?

Does it recognize hero on iPoker? Delete your hero nickname in Configuration - > Rooms.

• Hi, also needs to be specified in Game Types!

Go to Hand2Note → Configuration (F12) → Game types and specify the following parameters:

• Players in hand 0 – 10,
    • Table size 0 – 10.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

• Hi
    So none of that works, despite the hero hud working on stars.

• Finally done. It needed a reinstall of ipoker and to import stats from appuser/data type filepath rather than thru programme files (x86) type file path

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.