Expression stat

• Hi, I'm trying to build an expression stat thta'sa combo of a few different missed Cbet stats.

(Cases(Rasied: Check | Fold [IP]) + Cases(Raised: Bet | Check | Fold[IP]) + Cases(Raised: Check-Fold[OOP]) + Cases(Raised: Bet | Check-Fold[OOP]) ) / (Opps(Rasied: Check | Fold [IP]) + Opps(Raised: Bet | Check | Fold[IP]) + Opps(Raised: Check-Fold[OOP]) + Opps(Raised: Bet | Check-Fold[OOP]) )

When I try to verify, I get the message:
    Object reference not set t an insyance of an object.

Propbably somthing obvious wrong with my syntax, but it isn't obvious to me as a newb - thanks in advance.

• Chimera said:

Hi, I'm trying to build an expression stat thta'sa combo of a few different missed Cbet stats.

(Cases(Rasied: Check | Fold [IP]) + Cases(Raised: Bet | Check | Fold[IP]) + Cases(Raised: Check-Fold[OOP]) + Cases(Raised: Bet | Check-Fold[OOP]) ) / (Opps(Rasied: Check | Fold [IP]) + Opps(Raised: Bet | Check | Fold[IP]) + Opps(Raised: Check-Fold[OOP]) + Opps(Raised: Bet | Check-Fold[OOP]) )

When I try to verify, I get the message:
    Object reference not set t an insyance of an object.

Propbably somthing obvious wrong with my syntax, but it isn't obvious to me as a newb - thanks in advance.

Make sure that you have entered all stat names correctly. Try to verify each piece of code separately, for example verify "Cases(Rasied: Check | Fold [IP])" first, then "Cases(Raised: Bet | Check | Fold[IP]) " and so on.

• It is better to copy the name of the stats and then use it in the expression, otherwise errors are possible.

To copy the name of a stat, open the HUD or popup or stat editor, select the required stat and select the edit option in the context menu. Next, in the window that opens, double-click on the name of the stat and copy it.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.