Stuck on "Connecting to server"

• Suddenly the program gets stuck while initializing on "Connecting to server". It was running properly 5 min earlier. Restarting PC did not help.

• Same here.

• Still down

• No change - down

• Down down down

• This is ridic, there should be atleast some sort of information when the problem is not on our end. i have been trying now for almost 2 hours to get it working. Cant grind and on top of that i have wasted 2 hours.

Also what about this

"keepcalm said:

Next update of Hand2Note 3.1.15 will be transferred to cloud servers with load balancing and protection against DoS-attacks."

This is for me a reason to not use hand2note anymore until this gets solved. It was working fine until i restarted my computer..........

• its really suck!!!

• Mine's connecting now.

• Global Moderator

Unfortunately, the problem with connection to the server occurred for reasons beyond our control which we can't announce because of security reasons.
    We want to assure you that the whole Hand2Note team does everything possible to prevent such incidents in the future.

As compensation, we are ready to extend for a month the current subscription to everyone who will send a log file with the connection problem to our support:
    support@hand2note.com

Log files are stored in the folder ...\Hand2Note\logs

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.