I got this critical error while opening Hand2Note

• UpToYou.Core.InvalidRemoteDataException: Failed to download data from "http://h2n-uptoyou.azureedge.net/uptoyou\packages\41d13bc1.package.proto.xz" ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Durante l'operazione si è verificata un'eccezione che ha reso non valido il risultato. Per i dettagli sull'eccezione vedere InnerException. ---> System.Net.WebException: Errore del server remoto: (404) Non trovato.
    in System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    in System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
    in System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
    --- Fine della traccia dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
    in System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
    in UpToYou.Core.Download.DownloadData(String url, ProgressContext progressContext)
    in UpToYou.Core.Download.DownloadData(String url, ProgressContext progressContext)
    in UpToYou.Core.DownloadFileHostClient.DownloadData(ProgressContext pCtx, RelativePath path)
    in UpToYou.Core.PackageHost.DownloadPackage(RelativePath path, PackageHostClientContext ctx)
    in UpToYou.Core.PackageHost.DownloadPackage(Update update, PackageHostClientContext ctx)
    in UpToYou.Client.ApplicationContextEx.DownloadAndInstall(Update update, ApplicationUpdateContext appCtx)
    in Hand2NoteCore.Updater.UpdateModule.CheckStartupUpdate(ICheckStartupUpdatesObserver observer)
    in System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
    in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    --- Fine traccia dello stack da posizione precedente dove è stata generata l'eccezione ---
    in System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    in System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    in Hand2NoteCore.Updater.UpdateModule.C.MoveNext()
    --- Fine traccia dello stack da posizione precedente dove è stata generata l'eccezione ---
    in System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    in Hand2NoteCore.Loader.B.MoveNext()
    in Hand2Note.App.<LoadAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
    in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
    Inner exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Durante l'operazione si è verificata un'eccezione che ha reso non valido il risultato. Per i dettagli sull'eccezione vedere InnerException. ---> System.Net.WebException: Errore del server remoto: (404) Non trovato.
    in System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    in System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
    in System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
    in System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()

• Reinstall the program with this installer https://h2n-uptoyou.azureedge.net/main/Hand2NoteInstaller.exe

• I installed the program with the file you sent me but I got the same error message

• Same for me

• Hi Pokermonies have you got the same thing now?
    With the same error message that came to me?

• yes correct

• If I uninstall and reinstall will the database still be there? I just ran the installer and ran the repair option.

• me too
    I am the same
    error

• it goes to me now

• working for me now

• Reboot your PC and router and try changing internet connection to VPN or mobile internet. This should solve the issue.

• Hi,

Also install the latest Windows updates.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.