Winamax Bugg Report

• Do you mean that Go Fast tables only work if GT-HUD PACKAGES is bought ? It seems weird since I thought this was just a hud but nothing different as for the software. As far as I am concerned, H2N can't even import a file of go fast table.

• @plataxis i have not package and the hud works well on the go fast table

• Hi, of course not) Any HUD should work if H2N is currently supported on these tables.

--------------------------------------
    alt text

• OK then why not me (and many of us) ? I tried to create a a new game type for go fast (cash-no limit- players in hand 6 to 6) but this does not let H2N import files, nor automatically nor manually, I can't figure out why.

I did check time shift and seat position for winamax room and there may be a trick there : seat number is always different though displayed position is the same by default or choice (lower part of the screen). But I guess it's the same for those who succeeded in using H2N on Go Fast tables.

• Any other than Lottopoker who can use H2N with go fast tables ? Last time I spent some time with the support team they admitted that history files from these tables weren't supported by H2N up to now.

According to my own tests it seems that nothing changed since the only way to import Go Fast history files seems to get them through an other tracker software like Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker. But I may have missed something...

• Lottopoker said:

@plataxis i have not package and the hud works well on the go fast table

Which version of Hand2Note are you using?

alt text

• plataxis said:

Any other than Lottopoker who can use H2N with go fast tables ? Last time I spent some time with the support team they admitted that history files from these tables weren't supported by H2N up to now.

According to my own tests it seems that nothing changed since the only way to import Go Fast history files seems to get them through an other tracker software like Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker. But I may have missed something...

Have you tried testing on a different PC?

alt text

• Hello,

yes I tried both with my usual machine and with a brand new install on a different PC : for both I got the hud and tracker easily on regular tables, but if hud does show on go fast tables, no session is ever recorded (so my unknown opponent always have a hand number to 0 even if I see them several times).

Importing folder or file was just as useless : no error message, no hand imported, it seems that H2N can't read gofast history, at least on my account. Last time (I think last summer) I provided a history file to the support team by chat they answered that it was the same on their side and that it would be one day implemented through an update. I wonder if this update will come one day or if something is really twisted in the way HH are recorded in go fast (like seat number that always changes, or anything.)

I always use the last available Winamax and H2N version (3.3.1.22 now)

• I had the answer from the support : it was not possible in january 2020 and "There were no major updates for winamax" since so I guess there is no way to get a proper H2N tracker on Go Fast unless helped through a side tracker's database.

I hope this will be fixed one day.

• Yes, it should be fixed in future updates.

• @gt-hud

version trial

I am waiting for the bug with the stacking mode to be corrected to buy the edge version (I multitable a lot so I can't play mosaic)

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.